MBBS in Uzbekistan: An Overview
Study MBBS in Uzbekistan
On 31st August 1991, Uzbekistan declared its independence and adopted the name “ Republic of Uzbekistan”. Central Asia’s only landlocked nation is the one. Uzbekistan has the 42nd greatest population in the world and is the 56th largest nation by area. There are now several medical universities in Uzbekistan that provide MBBS abroad and other medical degrees to both domestic and foreign students. The literacy rate in Uzbekistan is 99.9%, and these colleges are accredited by several of the largest medical organisations in the world, including WDOMS, MCI, and others.
Students seeking admission to Uzbekistan’s top colleges are assisted by the Dalmia Education Team. The Dalmia Education Team helps students at every stage of the process to make it as easy as possible for them and ensure that they have no difficulties completing their application process. At each stage of the application process, the team is available to answer any questions or address any issues that students may have.
Highlights of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|Name of the course||MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)|
|Duration of the course||5 +1 years|
|Basic eligibility criteria for the course||Minimum 50% in 10+ 2 Examinations with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as Subjects|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|IELTS & TOEFL requirement||No|
|Cost of living (Without Rent)||$400-$500|
Advantages / Benefits of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan
For Indian students, studying MBBS in Uzbekistan has many advantages. In order to help you understand them better, we have listed them below.
- Exposure & Recognition Worldwide
- Admissions Procedure Simplified
- No entrance fee, no additional costs
- No Donation Is Necessary
- Feasible expense of living
- Cost-effective fee structure
Why Study MBBS in Uzbekistan?
- All of Uzbekistan’s medical universities have earned accreditation from WDOMS, FAIMER, ECFMG, and the medical councils of important nations including the United States, United Kingdom, Middle East, Australia, India, Canada, etc.
- Several medical schools in Uzbekistan are accredited by prestigious organisations as WDOMS and MCI (NMC). The entire cost of an MBBS programme in Uzbekistan is very reasonable.
- In Uzbekistan, educational procedures are of the highest calibre and adhere to cutting-edge methods. This involves having the right number of kids in the room to meet each one’s individual learning requirements.
- The greatest option for anyone searching for a low-cost MBBS abroad programme is Expense Factor Uzbekistan. Both the overall cost of tuition and the cost of living in the nation are moderately cheap.
- The whole curriculum of Uzbekistan’s medical schools is taught in English, thus students do not have to worry about learning it for their MBBS.
- Some of the most cutting-edge teaching tools are available at medical universities in Uzbekistan. Students are able to stay current and relevant with their education thanks to this.
- The Top Medical Universities in Uzbekistan provide incredibly competitive tuition rates for their high-quality education.
- In Uzbekistan, medical universities are completely furnished with cutting-edge equipment, labs, and libraries that are utilised to teach and prepare medical students to become top-notch practitioners in the future.
- Universities provide a wide variety of extracurricular activities in addition to encouraging students to participate in numerous seminars, conferences, or workshops.
Student life in Uzbekistan
In particular, Uzbekistan is safe, secure, and welcoming to Indian nationals. However, it is always advisable for foreigners, especially students, to exercise caution when spending the late hours of the night in public areas and interacting with strangers.
This nation is highly hospitable and diversified. Indians are given loving treatment.
We advise students to study medicine in Uzbekistan so they may experience the local culture in addition to their academic pursuits.The culture of Uzbekistan is quite traditional. The locals are particularly devoted to their education and to upholding their customs. Uzbek is the native tongue, however, English is also widely spoken there. Indians living here will be made easier by this.
The cost of living in this nation is low, and the transportation system is expertly run, so the students have a nice lifestyle. Indian students might opt to rent an apartment or remain in university residence halls. Both people live comfortably. But living in a hostel is much better. Modern amenities are available in university dorms. It is more secure than a housing complex. Every college has
Uzbekistan is delightfully off-the-beaten-path yet also developing, in contrast to popular study abroad countries like the United States, the UK, Australia, and Japan. So Uzbekistan is a fascinating option if your objective is to be in front of the pack. Due to its low level of popularity, you may anticipate not having to deal with crowds, lineups, or lengthy delays.
MBBS curriculum in Uzbekistan
In Uzbekistan, the entire MBBS curriculum is finished in six years. This goes with both American and European requirements.
- Students are taught the theoretical side of medicine during the first three years of medical school.
- In the first three years, students are taught the fundamentals of human biology as well as microbiology, genetics, physiology, biochemistry, and general pathology.
- Two semesters are used to divide each year.
- The last three years are the primary years where students must do an internship or clerkship in addition to studying emergency medicine, neurology, psychiatry, paediatrics, primary care medicine, and other specialities.
In Uzbekistan, the following teaching techniques are employed with MBBS students:
- Meetings and debates in small groups
- Lecture-based assessments
- Laboratory and practical work
- Clinical education
MBBS in Uzbekistan V/s MBBS in India
|Bases of difference||MBBS in Poland||MBBS in India|
|Cost||Uzbekistan medical school is less expensive than those in other nations including India.||In India, attending medical school is expensive.|
|There is no compulsion to donate.|
For admittance to several medical schools in India, donations are necessary.
|Entrance Exam||No entrance exam is necessary.||There is an exam for admission.|
NMC and WHO (Globally Recognized Degree), which gives students the opportunity to interact with students around the world.
MBBS doesn’t necessarily give you worldwide exposure and connections.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan have consistently ranked well on students’ lists for MBBS programs. For Indian students, qualifying for the eligibility criteria is not so difficult. This is what you require:
Age: You must be 17 years old on or before December 31 of the admissions year.
Grades: In their 12th grade, students must have earned at least 50% of the points they were eligible for in the scientific stream, which includes physics, biology, and chemistry. You must have passed ISC/CBSE or any board that is similar in order to enrol in the programme.
Exam: The Delhi High Court’s decision is consistent with the NMC’s decision. In order to enrol in foreign medical colleges beginning in 2019, NMC has mandated that Indian candidates who do not intend to take the NEET must pay for an Eligibility
Document Required for MBBS in Uzbekistan
The following documentation is required to study MBBS in Uzbekistan:
- Valid Passport
- Birth Certificate, 10th, and 12th Certificates
- passport size Photos
- Acceptance letter from the Uzbekistan Medical University
- A copy of your HIV test results
- Receipt of payment of visa application fees
- Your Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- English proficiency test results
Best Medical colleges in Uzbekistan for intake 2022-2023
Tashkent Medical Academy
Akfa University Medical School
Andizhan State Medical Institute
Bukhara State Medical Institute
Samarkand State Medical Institute
How to get Admission for MBBS in Uzbekistan
The following is the Uzbekistan admissions procedure for MBBS:
- Submit an application on the university website.
- Send the papers’ scanned copies.
- Receive the letter of invitation within 48 hours.
- Register and pay the fees.
- Make a visa application.
- Within two weeks, obtain the visa.
- Specify the arrival date.
- Fly to Uzbekistan and begin going to your lectures there.
Whether you choose to pursue MBBS in Uzbekistan or another nation, there is an extremely competitive admissions process to get through and a tonne of paperwork that needs to be submitted. It is always advantageous to have guidance, such as that provided by Dalmia Education Consultants, to ensure a flawless admissions procedure and improve your chances of being accepted into Uzbekistan’s top colleges.
The MBBS program in Uzbekistan is created to offer the greatest instruction and training at a reasonable cost. They offer great facilities with modern machinery and infrastructure. Financial aid is fairly easy to obtain and requires no entrance exam.
Yes. Any Indian applicant who wishes to continue medical education abroad must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam, according to a statement from the Indian Ministry of Health. It became obligatory after May 2018.
For Indian students, the MBBS program in Uzbekistan lasts six years. International students who want to study MBBS in Uzbekistan with English as the primary language of instruction are not obliged to take a one-year preparatory program before beginning the MBBS program.
Let's Make Your Education Journey Memorable!
Let Dalmia Education take care of all your worries starting from visa and onboarding to hostel and meals, so you can complete your MBBS abroad hassle-free