MBBS in Tajikistan: An Overview
Study MBBS in Tajikistan
Tajikistan’s MBBS programme lasts 5 years. Medical students are given the opportunity to get practical experience through clinical rotations at the university’s connected hospitals under the supervision of their professor. This allows students to address their worries and get more information and experience in the medical area before graduating from university.
Tajikistan is one of the greatest MBBS abroad locations for Indian medical students. The admission method for Indian students to study MBBS in Tajikistan is simple, since they simply need to pass the NEET test to gain admission to one of Tajikistan’s Top Medical Universities.
The Dalmia Education Team helps students who are applying to the best colleges in Tajikistan. The Dalmia Education Team supports students throughout the application process to make it as simple as possible for them and guarantee that they have no problems finishing it.
Highlights of MBBS in Tajikistan
|Name of the course||MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)|
|Duration of the course||5 years|
|Basic eligibility criteria for the course||Minimum 50% in 10+ 2 Examinations with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as Subjects|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|IELTS & TOEFL requirement||No|
|Cost of living (Without Rent)||$400-$500|
Advantages / Benefits of studying MBBS in Tajikistan
For Indian students, studying MBBS in Tajikistan has many advantages. In order to help you understand them better, we have listed them below.
- Admission to Tajikistan’s top medical colleges does not require a contribution.
- Simple admissions procedure.
- WDOMS, WHO, MCI, and other global organisations acknowledge medical universities.
- Low tuition costs are accompanied by a low level of life.
- Though personal expenditures vary per student, the cost of living is inexpensive for a high level of living.
- Students can participate in a variety of lectures, conferences, and workshops.
- The educational system is of high calibre.
- Modern technology and facilities are thoroughly integrated into the infrastructures.
- Medical degrees are accepted in many nations, including the United States, India, and others.
Why Study MBBS in Tajikistan?
- Due to the inexpensive cost of the MBBS degree, students from all over the world prefer to study in Tajikistan.
- It gives pupils excellent quality education with updated facilities and equipment.
- Medical students will get an international degree that is recognized by the WHO, the Medical Council of India, and FAIMER.
- The application process is straightforward, and students may easily get VISAs. It is a painless task.
- Seats are limited, and admittance is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Because of its MCI connection, students will receive an eligibility certificate from MCI and will be able to practice in India after passing the screening test. They can even apply for government positions.
- It’s all over an English Medium program. As a result, language will not be an issue for the pupils.
- The expense of living and housing is simple to afford, with no hassles.
- There are no religious restrictions in the world’s largest medical education center.
Student life in Tajikistan
Cost of accommodation and food: Food is very high quality, very hygienic, and reasonably priced. The mid-range restaurant in Tajikistan charges between for a meal. The accommodation cost in Tajikistan lies between $500-$1500/year.
Living Cost: A student should set aside around $400-$500 for living expenditures, excluding tuition fees, in order to live comfortably while studying in Tajikistan. The cost of living and attending school in Ukraine is significantly lower. This, however, depends on the lifestyle of the specific student.
Travel expenses: The travel expenses in Tajikistan are around $400-$500
Curriculum for MBBS in Tajikistan
In Tajikistan, the entire MBBS curriculum is finished in five to six years. The curriculum is inclusive of the following:
- During the first three years of the medical course, students are taught the theoretical side of medicine.
- The basics of human biology, as well as microbiology, genetics, physiology, biochemistry, and general pathology, are covered in the first three years of school.
- Each year is divided into two semesters.
- The last three years are the important ones where, in addition to studying emergency medicine, neurology, pediatrics, psychiatry, primary care medicine, and other specialties, students are required to complete an internship or clerkship.
MBBS in Tajikistan V/s MBBS in India
|Bases of difference||MBBS in Tajikistan||MBBS in India|
|Cost||Tajikistan medical school is less expensive than those in other nations including India.||In India, attending medical school is expensive.|
|Donation||There is no compulsion to donate.||For admittance to several medical schools in India, donations are necessary.|
|Entrance Exam||No entrance exam is necessary.||There is an exam for admission.|
|Recognition||NMC and WHO (Globally Recognized Degree), which gives students the opportunity to interact with students around the world.||MBBS doesn’t necessarily give you worldwide exposure and connections.|
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Tajikistan
Kazakhstan has consistently ranked well on students’ lists for MBBS programs. For Indian students, qualifying is not so difficult. This is what you require:
Age: During the year of admission, you must be 17 years old on or before December 31.
Grades: Students must have received at least 50% of their possible points in the science stream in their 12th grade, including physics, biology, and chemistry. To enroll in the program, you must have completed ISC/CBSE or another equivalent board.
Exam: MCI’s judgment is in line with the Delhi High Court’s ruling. MCI has mandated that Indian students who do not plan to take the NEET but wish to enroll in foreign medical universities from 2019 onwards obtain an Eligibility Certificate from MCI at their expense. IELTS and TOEFL are not necessary for Kyrgyzstan, unlike other international nations, to pursue a degree.
Document Required for MBBS in Tajikistan
The following documentation is required to study MBBS in Tajikistan:
- Certificate and mark sheet for the tenth grade.
- Certificate and mark sheet for the 12th grade.
- Certificate of Birth
- 10 passport photos Photographs
- Official invitation letter from Kazakhstan’s Medical University.
- All papers have been authorized by the Ministry of External Affairs in New Delhi.
- All documents must be legalized by the Kyrgyzstan Embassy.
- Valid Visa Bank receipt for first-year tuition at the university (required for some Universities).
- HIV test results
Best Medical colleges in Tajikistan for intake 2022-2023
|University/Colleges||Establishment Year||Starting fee* (per year)||Country Ranking|
|Avicenna State Medical University||1939||$4800||2|
|Tajik Abu Ali Ibn Sino State Medical University||1939||$4500||45|
How to get Admission for MBBS in Tajikistan
Students from different nations can freely live in Tajikistan and will find all they need for comfort and survival. The college offers top instructors and practice sessions, which makes learning simple for the students. In India, the age requirement for taking the medical entrance exam is 17 years old, with a maximum age of 25 years.
Tajikistan is a preferred medical education location for those seeking a medicine degree at a reduced cost. The institution provides high-quality education at an affordable price. Aspirants seeking MBBS admission in Tajikistan must do the following steps:
- Fill out the university’s application form and attach any supporting documentation.
- Your application and supporting materials will be reviewed by the university.
- The university will send you an admission letter after your application has been accepted.
- Pay the application costs as specified by the university.
- Apply for a visa; it usually takes 10-15 days to be verified.
- Congratulations, you are now ready to take to the skies.
Whether you pursue MBBS in Tajikistan or another nation, there is an extremely competitive admissions process to get through and a tonne of paperwork that needs to be submitted. It is always advantageous to have guidance, such as that provided by Dalmia Education Consultants, to ensure a flawless admissions procedure and improve your chances of being accepted into Tajikistan’s top colleges.
The goal of the MBBS program in Tajikistan is to provide the best instruction and training at an affordable price. They provide first-rate facilities with state-of-the-art equipment and infrastructure. Financial aid can be acquired pretty easily and without taking an entrance exam.
Yes. To continue medical study outside of India, applicants must take and pass the NEET entrance exam.
For Indian students, the MBBS program in Tajikistan lasts five years. International students who want to study MBBS in Tajikistan with English as the language of communication and teaching.
Yes, the Medical Council of India has granted permission to Tajikistan Medical University to offer MBBS to Indian students.