MBBS in Poland: An Overview
Study MBBS in Poland
Poland’s universities provide affordable, high-quality education. Compared to other European countries, Poland’s universities charge lower tuition. Because of this, it’s a fantastic location for overseas students to study medicine. For Indians to study medicine, Poland has been the go-to destination. For many Indian students, getting an MBBS in Poland is “The Dream.” Because Poland is a member of the EU, graduates can pursue their MBBS in other European nations.
The Dalmia Education Team assists students in applying to the best universities in Poland. The Dalmia Education Team supports students throughout the application process to make it as simple as possible for them and guarantee that they have no problems finishing it. The staff is accessible to students at every level of the application process to address any concerns they might have.
Highlights of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|Name of the course||MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)|
|Duration of the course||5 +1 years|
|Basic eligibility criteria for the course||Minimum 50% in 10+ 2 Examinations with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as Subjects|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|IELTS & TOEFL requirement||No|
|Cost of living (Without Rent)||$500-$600|
Advantages / Benefits of studying MBBS in Poland
For Indian students, studying MBBS in Poland has many advantages. In order to help you understand them better, we have listed them below.
- Zero extra costs
- Cost-effective price structure,
- Uncomplicated admissions procedures
- Reasonable costs of living
- Favourable weather exposure
- Awareness on a worldwide scale
Why Study MBBS in Poland?
- Economical and reasonable expenses for education.
- Excellent instruction in MBBS courses offered in English.
- Universities in Poland are among the best in the world.
- Around 75% of Polish MBBS graduates are now able to practise medicine in the US, UK, and Germany because of advancements in education.
- For Indian students, getting into a post-graduate programme in Poland following an MBBS is simpler than getting into one in India.
- Possibility of taking a local dialect class in addition to your MBBS studies.
- Poland gives international students a blue card that allows them to travel, live, and establish themselves there.
- Scholarship programme for students from any country who have excelled academically.
- A yearlong required internship at public and private hospitals is part of the MBBS curriculum.
- The medical universities in Poland have sizable campus areas with academic and dormitory buildings.
- The ease of having all of their study resources in one location—the large libraries of institutions—is advantageous to MBBS students in Poland.
- The students get to learn from highly qualified and knowledgeable tutors if they pursue an MBBS in Poland.
- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) are not prerequisites for admission to the MBBS programme in Poland.
- Every university has at least 500 overseas students enrolled.
Student life in Poland
Poland is a fascinating location for international students because of the low cost of tuition and the high standard of education offered there. The nation has welcomed more foreign students than many other central European nations over the past ten years. Foreign students discover fast how exciting and engaging student life is in Poland.
Poland is a country with four distinct seasons: winter, summer, spring, and autumn. Students do not have to laboriously attend courses in inclement weather during the tough winter months because of how mild the winter months are.
Poland is a post-communist nation as well, and like these societies, it nevertheless bears certain signs of its troubled history. However, during the past ten years, Poles have become much more tolerant and welcoming to outsiders.
In order to avoid being unpleasant or impolite when studying abroad, students must get familiar with the customs and culture of the host nation. Foreign students must learn to appreciate Polish people and culture and conduct themselves properly both within and outside of academic settings.
With a Polish touch, student life in Poland is similar to that of any other country in Europe. Student organisations and clubs are highly well-liked since they have a reputation for promoting social and cultural interaction.
Poland has several institutions that encourage sports and athletic events. Many colleges provide state-of-the-art sports facilities that are open to all enrolled students. Poland also has a liberal social structure, thus people are quite open to varied, lawful lifestyle choices.
MBBS curriculum in Poland
In Poland, the entire MBBS curriculum is finished in six years. This complies with both American and European requirements.
- Students are taught the theoretical side of medicine during the first three years of medical school.
- In the first three years, students are taught the fundamentals of human biology as well as microbiology, genetics, physiology, biochemistry, and general pathology.
- Two semesters are used to divide each year.
- The last three years are the primary years where students must do an internship or clerkship in addition to studying emergency medicine, neurology, psychiatry, paediatrics, primary care medicine, and other specialities.
In Poland, the following teaching techniques are employed with MBBS students:
- Meetings and debates in small groups
- Lecture-based assessments
- Laboratory and practical work
- Clinical education
MBBS in Poland V/s MBBS in India
|Bases of difference||MBBS in Poland||MBBS in India|
|Cost||Poland medical school is less expensive than those in other nations including India.||In India, attending medical school is expensive.|
|There is no compulsion to donate.|
For admittance to several medical schools in India, donations are necessary.
|Entrance Exam||No entrance exam is necessary.||There is an exam for admission.|
NMC and WHO (Globally Recognized Degree), which gives students the opportunity to interact with students around the world.
MBBS doesn’t necessarily give you worldwide exposure and connections.
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Poland
International students are welcome to apply for admission to Polish universities. Following are the criteria to be eligible for universities in Poland for MBBS:
- In class twelve, students must get a minimum PCB score of 60%.
- The student has completed classes 10 + 2 and has solid school education.
- The applicant must be a student who is at least 17 years old.
- Indian students must pass the NEET test to get admitted to the top medical schools in Poland.
Document Required for MBBS in Poland
The following documentation is required to study MBBS in Poland:
- Duly completed University application form
- Class 10 and 12 academic records, together with ten passport-size photos
- Birth Certificate Medical Fitness Certificate
- A copy of the pupil’s passport
- A certification of language ability
Best Medical colleges in Poland for intake 2022-2023
|University/Colleges||Establishment Year||Starting fee*||Country Ranking|
|Nicolaus Copernicus University||1945||$12000/yr||6|
|Medical University of Lublin||1950||$11500/yr||69|
|Karol Marcinkowski Medical University||1950||$7000/yr||23|
|Collegium Medicum Jagiellonian University||1364||$16000/yr||2|
|Medical University of Gdansk||1945||$12000/yr||13|
|University of Warmia and Mazury||1999||$12500/yr||25|
|The Medical University of Silesia||1948||$8700/yr||22|
|Warsaw Medical Academy||1809||$11500||9|
How to get Admission for MBBS in Poland
- The following details the MBBS Poland admissions procedure:
- The Polish universities’ Indian students can apply quickly to the MBBS programme.
- Admission to Polish institutions begins in the months of April and May and lasts until September.
- To apply for admission, students must visit the university’s official website.
- The student must first complete the application form only before uploading copies of the necessary documentation.
- After registration is complete, the results are made public.
- For an MBBS from Poland, the student must pay a portion of the tuition once the results are announced.
- Once acceptance has been received, the students must make VISA arrangements.
- Once the VISA arrangement is complete,
- By the second week in September, they may arrive in Poland.
Whether you choose to pursue MBBS in Poland or another nation, there is an extremely competitive admissions process to get through and a tonne of paperwork that needs to be submitted. It is always advantageous to have guidance, such as that provided by Dalmia Education Consultants, to ensure a flawless admissions procedure and improve your chances of being accepted into Poland’s top colleges.
The MBBS program in Poland is created to offer the greatest instruction and training at a reasonable cost. They offer top-notch facilities with cutting-edge machinery and infrastructure. Financial aid is fairly easy to obtain and requires no entrance exam.
Any Indian applicant who wishes to continue medical education abroad must appear and pass the NEET entrance exam, according to a statement from the Indian Ministry of Health. It became obligatory after May 2018.
For Indian students, the MBBS program in Polandlasts six years. International students who want to study MBBS in Poland with English as the primary language of instruction are not obliged to take a one-year preparatory program before beginning the MBBS program.
Let's Make Your Education Journey Memorable!
Let Dalmia Education take care of all your worries starting from visa and onboarding to hostel and meals, so you can complete your MBBS abroad hassle-free